Basically, the differences in the prices of Lasik surgeries are because of the variation in the technologies of the Lasik surgery in the medical industry, levels of Lasik surgeon expertise and location . There are different categories formed, with the Lasik technologies evolution, as better and newer Lasik technologies have been introduced for predictable, accurate and precise outcomes. Currently, the standard or conventional Lasik surgery has almost became obsolete and most of the medical centers and surgeons of Lasik prefer either Customized Lasik surgery or even more advanced surgery than it.
The cost of the Lasik is basically varied on the basis of the technology chosen by the patient. Traditionally, the Lasik procedure involves two steps, for improving vision, through cornea reshaping.
- Corneal flap creation and folding it back
- Lasik laser pulses application for reshaping the middle corneal surface for glass power removal.
The creation of the Lasik flap is done currently by the help of microkeratome, a mechanical instrument that makes use of a blade for flap creation. When this blade technology is used, the flap created is a bit thicker and lesser thickness is left for removing the power of glasses. But, a Thin Flap Lasik or Intralase Blade Free Lasik surgery, which is costlier, enables the surgeon to create a precise corneal flap with no usage of blade or any such mechanical instrument and so is safer and much more accurate method. The same Blade Free Lasik surgery allows to leave better thickness, so that number correction can be done more effectively and the strength of the cornea is also much better, when compared to the procedure performed with blade Lasik. Blade Free Lasik is advisable for most of the cases of Lasik, hopefully, Lasik unfit candidates for removal of glasses also can be fit for this Blade Free Lasik Technology.
Cost of Lasik Laser Eye Surgery, in Our Center
- Customized Wavefront Lasik Surgery for both the eyes – 22,000 INR
- Aspheric Customized Wavefront Lasik Surgery for both the eyes – 25,000 INR
- Advanced Aspheric Customized Wavefront Lasik Surgery for both the eyes – 28,000 INR
- Sbk Thin Flap Advanced Aspheric Lasik Surgery for both the eyes – 40,000 INR
- 100% Blade Free Intralase Advanced Aspheric Lasik Surgery for both the eyes – 75,000 INR
Write to reach us to know the cost of the surgery in detail.